Monday, 16 August 2010

Third Week 2nd of August

Began work on the Tuesday of this week as I away performing at Kendall calling festival during the weekend.
Brinsworth’s summer school - This week I supported two of Swamp’s workshop leaders, but was also entrusted to lead several warm up and focus games with the children. It was a week of circus training for primary school children, so there was a wide range of ages at the event, but the sessions were lead at an appropriate level for all to engage with and appeared to be thoroughly enjoyed by all the children.
This week I felt confidence in my skills starting to develop, I managed juggling three scarves and the flower sticks started to feel more natural to me, still no luck juggling three balls, but its almost there! This made me feel more confident helping the children while they too were practicing these skills.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=126686647369786

    The Ram Shackle Circus, were a group I saw alot of at Kendall Calling festival, lots of circus, fire, and entertainment for children.

    ReplyDelete